- Once all measures have been completed including the BER Assessment, review all DOW forms and the Request for Payment form to ensure that all sections have been completed, signed and dated by the relevant Contractor(s), Assessor and yourself.
- You should sign all DOW forms in the Homeowner Declaration section
- If for any reason some or all of the works were not undertaken, the grant should be cancelled, and sent with documents for payment claim
- Submit all documents together to the address below.
Better Energy Homes scheme
The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland
P.O. Box 119
- All paperwork must be submitted together within the six month grant period.
Please note incomplete or missing forms will result in your grant claim being rejected and all forms being returned to you for resolution. This in turn may result in a delay in your grant claim.
In the instance where a Contractor is completing works within his own home then only the cost of materials will be deemed qualifying expenditure.
Homeowners are required to retain their invoices and receipts for all works undertaken and to have them available for presentation to SEAIpersonnel or its agent / inspector should their home be selected for QA inspection or for audit by SEAI.