|Gas Back Boiler to New High Effeciency Condensing Wall Boiler Upgrade
In Ireland many people still use Gas Back Boiler's to heat their homes.
The Main type of Boiler we install is the 'Worcester Bosch Ri' range.
This year we celebrate our 25th Anniversary and are only now beginning to renew boilers for the customers we installed for in the Eighties and early Nineties.
A testament to our Customer Service & the Reliability of the Boilers we use.
Benefits of the Worcester Bosch Condensing Wall Boiler:
+ Cheaper Annual Fuel Bills
+ Better Reliability
+ 10 Year Parts Warranty (when fitted by, and serviced once a year with us)
+ Choose any Gas Fire for the focal point in your living room
Trusted, reliable Boiler technology, for complete peace of mind,
High efficiency Boiler, meeting all current legislation,
Band A rated, saves energy and reduces heating bills,
Room sealed appliance; eliminating the need for air vents in the room
Quiet in operation
How does the fitting of a new Condensing Gas Wall Boiler Happen?
We will arrange for a Free Quotation for you, this allows us to give a full Survey and Quote for replacing your boiler.
Replacing an old back Boiler to a new Condensing Wall Boiler is relatively straight forward, so there isn't much upheaval to the customer.
Gas Central Heating Frequently Asked Questions;
- How to set a Central heating Clock? - Click Here
- How Central Heating Works? - Click Here
- What is a Central Heating Pump? - Click Here
- What is a Central Heating Programmer? - Click Here
- What is a Central Heating Thermostat For? - Click Here
- What is a Central Heating Boiler Service? - Click Here
- What is a Gas Boiler Flue? - Click Here
- What is a Gas Boiler with Back Boiler? - Click Here
- What is a Gas Meter? - Click Here
- How do Radiators Work? - Click Here
- What is an Expansion Vessel? - Click Here
- What is a Cylinder Jacket? - Click Here
- What is a Central Heating System Power Flush? - Click Here
For a free written quote, with No Obligation, Call us now on;
Lo Call: 1890 818 918