LOFRA DOLCEVITA 120 126SMFE+DMFT 2AEO Dual Fuel Gas Range Cooker
Why to choose Lofa Range Cooking.
LOFRA was founded in 1956 by the Lovato Brothers who, in the post war period, began their activity producing paiolocaulderns with materials coming from remnants of war, then switching to the production of camping stoves, heating stoves and finally to stainless steel gas cookers for domestic use, to meet the basic needs of consumers.
The real turning point came in the mid-eighties. Over these years the company has grown, giving special attention to the quality of the finished product. LOFRA's has establisegd its leadership in the production of gas cookers and high quality ovens for the high end market segment. Their goal is the production of Lofra cookers at the highest level, using only “Made in Italy” components.
The Dolcevita line is completely customizable according to your personality and your preferences.
If you are looking for something more classical, you may choose the Dual Fuel version with the gas cooktop and the multifunction oven and mix the elegant ivory white or black matt together with
brass or bronze finishes.
Or maybe you may look for something more modern and contemporary and therefore the
electric version with the induction hob and the multifunction oven in a stainless steel or lavender
colour with chrome finish may precisely be the best fit for your kitchen.
Style & Colour
- Finished in satin stainless steel with a protection against scratches to increase its resistance and facilitate cleaning.
- The 7 valve gas burners includes a high-power triple Wok burner, ideal for very fast cooking. The DOLCEVITA QuattroPorte hotplate provides professional results through complete heating from the inside to the edges of pots and pans
- The new Sabaf Series III burners have extraordinary properties that make them unmatched in the world. The highest level of efficiency and emissions reduced to a minimum.
- A natural gas nozzle fitted as standard (optional PB nozzle on customer's request)
- The Electronic ignition switch is integrated into the knob on gas hotplate points.
- The DOLCEVITA QuattroPorte range is fitted with a Gas Flame Safety Feature - all kitchens meet CEE safety standards. Each gas burner is equipped with the Gas-Sop Flame Safety Feature, which immediately blocks the gas supply in case the flame goes out
- The DOLCEVITAl QuattroPorte ranges are also built with cast iron grate pan supports / holders - unchanged over time and practical to clean. The hotplate is Designed & Recommended for frequent and intensive use of the hob.
- Built with an ergonomic and elegant fascia, athermal thanks to an innovative control panel adjusted to the entire device. This guarantees maximum protection against heat and steam after opening the oven
- The hob of each Lofra kitchen range is made of in a single stainless steel plate. The goal of this is to avoid seams and gaps where dirt can easily accumulate and are more difficult to remove.
Main left oven
- A multi-functional, electric with 5 programs
- A capacity 70l - Lofra ovens have a large internal space to be able to easily fit large-sized dishes with internal dimensions 47,9x40x36,9 cm
- An electric grill - a classic grill with electric resistance necessary for grilling in accordance with the confidence and efficiency of the Lofra tradition
- Lofra hot air - temperature stability is ensured by the fan. Optimal solution for dishes for which uniform heat supply and constant temperature are needed
- A cooking timer - a mechanical device that allows baking at a controlled time.
- The oven door is built with 3 glass layers, 2 of which are mirrored for less heat loss
- Easily accessed fixed oven guides
- The oven is also built with easy to clean enamel - special enamel with high glass content. This solution does not allow dirt to settle on the surface of the oven, making cleaning and removing greasy marks easy
Main right oven
Multifunction, electric with 9 programs with a capacity of 72l
The internal dimensions are 47,9x40x36,9 cm
- hot air
- electric grill
- electronic digital programmer
The doors are built eith with 3 layers of glass, 2 of which are mirrored for less heat loss
The sliding oven guides offer ease of access to food items and the oven enamel is very"easy to clean"
Top left oven
- internal dimensions 47,9x40x17,6 cm
- doors with 3 layers of glass, 2 of which are mirrored for less heat loss
- fixed oven guides
- enamel "easy to clean"
- door with 3 layers of glass
Adjustable feet in height and depth - internal threading of the feet allows you to adjust the height up to a millimeter to obtain the best stability even on irregular surfaces
The Quttroporte 4 door , DOLCEVITA 1200cm Italian Range Cooker.
*Special Order* Gas Main Oven - (GVGT Gas Oven)
- Please note a custom order can also be built with a "Gas Fan Assisted Main oven" as a CUSTOM SPECIAL ORDER . (with Gas Grill) in place of the electric multi-function oven. For more information contact the showroom on 01 9695000